• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Track record for one .EM has not done one thing on time yet. And time even if they had the cash today unlikely they could make it all happen that fast.
I personally do not agree with your assessment; just because something has been done a certain way in the past doesn't mean that is how it will happen in the future. I've said it earlier in this thread and I will stand by my statement; since we are all outsiders and do not have access into the internal operations of Elio Motors all we can do is wait to see.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Aw, They just caught another cheater.

other than just to prove they could get an offer accepted, I can't see what the cheaters' motivation could be at this point .... the $25M goal has been reached and exceeded .... what do they think they can accomplish ?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
other than just to prove they could get an offer accepted, I can't see what the cheaters' motivation could be at this point .... the $25M goal has been reached and exceeded .... what do they think they can accomplish ?

Some are just hackers trying to probe the system and see how it works and what they can manipulate.

In the future it may involve gaming the system to manipulate stock prices in the industry or some other play. If they somehow segway into an identity maybe the play is to trigger a refund, but to a spoofed account. Ya never know.

I'll can it now, I don't want to give the unimmaginative any new ideas.

Top Bottom