• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Nazi. No car for you!

There is a simple solution to the dastardly dash conundrum.......:
Make the 'Elgin Dash' an option & have them "Signed" by Paul himself.
Elios with signed dashes would ,presumably, be worth more in collectors
markets, down the road (npi).......
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkp3e3DshCyPGI7wOAAcApXZlOc91bHD-5Z94bYoJE347FdyHG.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see the real dash and put this thread to bed. I can't believe we haven't already seen the damn thing. Way too much tension over a dash........it's only a dash. Keep your eyes on the friendly road to Elioville.

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see the real dash and put this thread to bed. I can't believe we haven't already seen the damn thing. Way too much tension over a dash........it's only a dash. Keep your eyes on the friendly road to Elioville.
Yup, reminds me of movie scenes where a small group of people are trapped (life boat, small island, what have you) and panic/fear/or whatever havoc inducing plot twist sets in. Soon they are at each other's throats over insignificant things blown out of proportion due to the situation. I mean, come on, it's a $6800 eco-machine that happens to be something we all have a vested interest in. For some it's gone from "a wonderful machine, good for us and those that can't afford anything but crappy used cars" to "it's hideous because ________ (fill in the blank)!" As I said before, it's a $6800 eco-machine and it has a huge amount of equipment stuffed in for that price!! I think we can be dissatisfied about little details but take comfort that the aftermarket is a cure to all ills. Let the EM crew in peace to do their job so we can get our cars! You should know by now that PM is following Henry F's dictum, "You can get it in any color you want, as long as it's black!".

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, reminds me of movie scenes where a small group of people are trapped (life boat, small island, what have you) and panic/fear/or whatever havoc inducing plot twist sets in. Soon they are at each other's throats over insignificant things blown out of proportion due to the situation. I mean, come on, it's a $6800 eco-machine that happens to be something we all have a vested interest in. For some it's gone from "a wonderful machine, good for us and those that can't afford anything but crappy used cars" to "it's hideous because ________ (fill in the blank)!" As I said before, it's a $6800 eco-machine and it has a huge amount of equipment stuffed in for that price!! I think we can be dissatisfied about little details but take comfort that the aftermarket is a cure to all ills. Let the EM crew in peace to do their job so we can get our cars! You should know by now that PM is following Henry F's dictum, "You can get it in any color you want, as long as it's black!".

I still can't believe they don't offer a forth wheel as an option. I mean, come on!

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was no misstating anything at all. Your rebuttal is simply an attempt by you to hide from what you just wrote. In your previous post you specifically labelled the Elgin Dash a 'custom dash' and said that designing and procuring such a unique item goes against EM 'core goal' of keeping costs down by using 'off the shelf' parts. If that is not what you meant then you should have written it better as that is how any intelligent person would read this line you wrote:

Then after FALSELY accusing me of MISSTATING what you said previously you continue to use the rotating dial argument and increased costs arguments which YOU also KNOW is FALSE because I know this has already been explained to you several times.

What he said, so there ..... :p

Mr Deleon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I still can't believe they don't offer a forth wheel as an option. I mean, come on!

Just thinking here! If they offer a very small radio flyer wagon wheel that extends down next to the rear wheel could they bypass all of those motorcycle laws? It now has 4 wheels! Come to think of it, why don't the big motorcycles with training wheels have to be licensed as cars? They have 4 wheels! No air bags or a seat belt though!

Top Bottom