• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Engine Unveiling 2/6/2015 -3/6/2015

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Scheduling conflicts", really at the last minute. Not buying that one. This event has been in the planning for some time and scheduling conflicts would have shown up some time back. Classic dog eat home work.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Scheduling conflicts", really at the last minute. Not buying that one. This event has been in the planning for some time and scheduling conflicts would have shown up some time back. Classic dog eat home work.

Yep. Often times if you do have an unexpected delay, you present it WITH a new date/time.

BearLakeSteve

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So I lost the last poll "How long will the engine run?" by not voting for "won't start." Anyone want to start a new poll on when the engine start will actually be unveiled. I have already heard Feb. 9 proposed. Anyone else want to venture a guess?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You've never had something come up all of a sudden? Say, a death of a loved one? It happens.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What if EM can't throw the public a bone on this? That's why I wrote about this option being the one where you don't read anything more into what was written and take it at face value. EM could simply be stuck between a rock and a hard place as there are things which can occur and simply can not be discussed in detail. In these cases saying more could actually mean lying about what is happening. A potential example of this would be Paul Elio being called to the DOE for a meeting and the DOE asking EM to keep the meeting under wraps.
Think he got the call Wed. morning to be in DC fri- think.
I think, he once again gave out too much information.
"We've had to move the date forward", which too would promote speculation on this forum, but it's better than a 2 day cancellation because (more than one) investor ,with a months notice THEY have to re-schedule, - which sounds very contrived, but better than "Phoenix we have a problem

Top Bottom