• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Engine Unveiling 2/6/2015 -3/6/2015

roadtrippin2016

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Whatever the delay is on the engine debut...this is nerve racking for all the anxious future elio owners that are chomping at the bit for any forward progress of turning out all of those colorful three-wheeled autocycles across the landscapes of America! I admit with hearing about the Feb. 6th engine debut being postponed .....I didn't want to hear it either. I have not been in the reservation program as long as a lot of people I read about on this site and can understand your frustration if you got in 2009,...10...etc. and been wanting yours for the past 5-6 years! . The last 7 years has been just as taxing on Paul Elio and supporters. The latest news about passing legislation laws that affect the operation of this mode of transportation classification used for the public highways and in turn affect the insurance coverages etc. so much to consider to "GET THIS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME"....What good would it do to mess up at this late stage going into production ? Just know after all the hoop-la and smokes clears how you will feel when you get those keys in your hand and drive off down the road for your next road trip !...just sayin'

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I lost the last poll "How long will the engine run?" by not voting for "won't start." Anyone want to start a new poll on when the engine start will actually be unveiled. I have already heard Feb. 9 proposed. Anyone else want to venture a guess?

Well...................it wasn't the 9th..................next :p

Top Bottom