• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Engine Unveiling 2/6/2015 -3/6/2015

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm probably only one but first thought when I opened email..here we go again. What are the odds that DoE wants a meeting that same day? Death? Sure but email could say..due to death ...

Someone explain to me why DoE would not want it known they are meeting with Elio? How would that impact anyone? I am trying to be optimistic

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing, what ever day it will be, we will not know the engine start date until after it happens. I'm fairly sure Paul doesn't want anymore notifications/announcements to change. So maybe it will not be announced until it is a sure thing or when the video and news is released. I am trying to find out when the engine start reschedule will be and it seems hushed right now.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm probably only one but first thought when I opened email..here we go again. What are the odds that DoE wants a meeting that same day? Death? Sure but email could say..due to death ...

Someone explain to me why DoE would not want it known they are meeting with Elio? How would that impact anyone? I am trying to be optimistic
no one can explain.......
no one but the great OZ knows, and his crystel ball is broken.

ClubJoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can someone post the email that was sent out about postponing the motor running? I did not receive the email which is strange since I've been getting others all along.

ClubJoe
Sunny Brandon, FL

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can someone post the email that was sent out about postponing the motor running? I did not receive the email which is strange since I've been getting others all along.

ClubJoe
Sunny Brandon, FL
ClubJoe, Go to the Thread "Friday's the big day...Or is it?" and check out post number 119 from John Painter.

Top Bottom