• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors @ Sema 2014

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't care for it at first I was like nah......but I think as we get closer and more info comes out about it my need for gadget toys will suck me in...
no matter what it costs :D

When I first heard about this I figured you would be all over this. :D

I am generally all over the Tech toys as well however for some reason my cars rarely reflect that.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I scoff at the idea of paying that much for an option. But upon further reflection, I have owned vehicles in the past - way past - where the stereo cost more than the vehicle.
I didn't care for it at first I was like nah......but I think as we get closer and more info comes out about it my need for gadget toys will suck me in...
no matter what it costs :D
My thoughts are all the fancy options, and I think there will be hundreds of them, will be available to be installed anytime. Other then auto transmission, and maybe a tinted window upgrade, I will probably wait until I've owned my elio awhile, to see what I can't live without. Having never driven one yet, I'm still not sure if this will be my go to vehicle, or just a toy I use to run errands. As long as elio has the wiring factory ready, I would install my own toys later. They will probably be available in a J.C. Whitney type catolog in a year.

Top Bottom