• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. I did see myself however one thing I noticed was there was another individual who had a reservation in my city who was showing before mine was added, now I am the only one in Olathe. Is it possible the map doesnt show more than one reservation in a city? It almost looks that way ecause looking at some of the major cities like la and ny and others and there is no city that has more than ine reservation. I have to believe you have had miltiple people in at least one city submit reservations.
Yes this is an issue we have been having. I am trying to find a solution for it however just have not had much time to dig into it deeper as for some reason Google Maps does not make this easy. :confused:

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We have created a reservation questionnaire so we can gather some general statistics from members and guests about their Elio Reservations.

All fields are voluntary however the more you fill out the more it helps us see the how reservations grow over time and where reservations are coming from. If you have more than one reservation and wish to have each number show up on the map you can either place both numbers in the number field or fill out the form multiple times.

If you wish to go back and edit your answers later make sure you save the link on the confirmation page. If you do not save the link then just post your update on this thread and I will update your entry.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewform
We have created a reservation questionnaire so we can gather some general statistics from members and guests about their Elio Reservations.

All fields are voluntary however the more you fill out the more it helps us see the how reservations grow over time and where reservations are coming from. If you have more than one reservation and wish to have each number show up on the map you can either place both numbers in the number field or fill out the form multiple times.

If you wish to go back and edit your answers later make sure you save the link on the confirmation page. If you do not save the link then just post your update on this thread and I will update your entry.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewform
Sorry, I must have been typing with my thumbs, My name should be Jay3wheel not Jay2wheel. Thanks for your help!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would anyone know when to expect a confirmation for a $100 All IN reservationfrom Elio? IF not, would you know how to contact someone At Elio to look it up?
You should have gotten it almost immediately. Check a couple of things - your credit/debit account to see if the charge was received, and your spam box to see if the receipt went there. You can also check your account at EM to make sure it was credited. I hope this helps. :) Z

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Would anyone know when to expect a confirmation for a $100 All IN reservationfrom Elio? IF not, would you know how to contact someone At Elio to look it up?
You should have gotten it almost immediately. Check a couple of things - your credit/debit account to see if the charge was received, and your spam box to see if the receipt when there. You can also check your account at EM to make sure it was credited. I hope this helps. :) Z

My first suggestion would be to follow Z's advice as we get many reports of this happening and the most frequent issues are email ending up in your spam folder or the transaction not actually being completed.

As for their contact information here you go:

The Elio Motors direct customer service support system email address is:
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com

You can also reach them by phone:
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time
Toll Free: 1-844-BuyElio (1-844-289-3546)
Direct: (480) 500-6800

http://www.eliomotors.com/contact/

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My first suggestion would be to follow Z's advice as we get many reports of this happening and the most frequent issues are email ending up in your spam folder or the transaction not actually being completed.

As for their contact information here you go:

The Elio Motors direct customer service support system email address is:
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com

You can also reach them by phone:
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time
Toll Free: 1-844-BuyElio (1-844-289-3546)
Direct: (480) 500-6800

http://www.eliomotors.com/contact/
This information will help you even more. I simply never can remember it. Thanks, goofyone. I really need to learn to stop counting on your to provide this information. :-) Z

Yogi Leigh

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Is it possible to make a bigger US map, and put dots on the map vs. big Elio symbol on a small map? Just a suggestion. It may be easier to read at a glance. Or, maybe type in the number of reservations in each state. :) You do a nice job; everybody always thinks they have a "great idea" for an improvement. It's not always that easy to make a change once created....I understand. :D Kick it around and see what you think.

Reaction score
Please, kind sir, add my production number, #6011, to my name on the map and change the upgrade answer from no to yes. Sincerest thanks for all you do. :) Z

I am happy for ya Z. I am not really to eat crow yet and my suspicions. But, I am really really happy for you and everybody who is reporting in.

Top Bottom