• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is the third release date I have lived through and have to admit I think this is by far the biggest. It is always exciting but there are so many more of us now that got numbers that is truly mind boggling. What a thrill it is to share this adventure with so many wonderful people. Of course this is my favorite date since, as Music Man mentioned, I got my number. Elio 6011 I'm coming to get you. See you next year. :) Z
Z, it's kinda like that "baby" we've all been waiting for, has now got a REAL name, and now it's time to start thinking and planning for the next stage. . . . . Will we be moving "old blue" out of her place in the garage, or will we be building a new shelter for the "new addition" that is closer to a reality?

JK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is the information on a map: (This is not a real time map as I have to manually regenerate it with new data which I try do to at least once a day)

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/embed?mid=zZCKjl9KZQaU.kNW_qd3e11wQ

The survey system automatically generates some randomized analytics which are visible here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewanalytics

Honorable GoofySon,
I updated my map info with my number and changed my first name. When I didn't see the updates on the map I downloaded the Elio Reservations Form Responses into Excel and sorted. I found that I now have 2 entries. I want to keep the newer one with the reservation number.
Sort by state and city and look for Hartselle, AL.

Thanks Dude.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry everybody but busy day offline and busy day on the boards has kept me from touching the map at all yet. I will get around to it tonight or tomorrow. :)
Of all times to be busy! I'm not sure my heart can take the disappointment, LOL I guess that means I shouldn't check my marker until the weekend. Sigh I think I can survive. Actually I wish there was a way I could help you with the data entry. I used to be a whiz at it. And I actually liked doing it. I considered it Zen acitivity. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Please, kind sir, add my production number, #6011, to my name on the map and change the upgrade answer from no to yes. Sincerest thanks for all you do. :) Z
I don't believe there is anyone on this forum who is happier about have a production number than Zelio and we are all certainly thrilled for her. Congratulations Z.

Top Bottom