• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Please, kind sir, add my production number, #6011, to my name on the map and change the upgrade answer from no to yes. Sincerest thanks for all you do. :) Z
Good evening, and CONGRATULATIONS, Z!

Finally, at long last, huh, zelio? It's been a very long road and time coming, but you have been a very patient, young Lady through out this process, and NOW. . . . . WOW! Your very own, personal place in line! Production number 6011.

I'm very excited for you and share in your dreams!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is the third release date I have lived through and have to admit I think this is by far the biggest. It is always exciting but there are so many more of us now that got numbers that it is truly mind boggling. What a thrill it is to share this adventure with so many wonderful people. Of course this is my favorite date since, as Music Man mentioned, I got my number. Elio 6011 I'm coming to get you. See you next year. :) Z

Last edited:

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This information will help you even more. I simply never can remember it. Thanks, goofyone. I really need to learn to stop counting on your to provide this information. :) Z
Don
Toney, AL
8/29/2014
All In for $1000
No upgrades- just a leap of faith!
# 9054
WOW! This is like waking up on Christmas morning. Many, MANY, happy folks reporting that they got just what they wanted!!

This is as exciting as the day I got my own production number.
Sincerely excited and happy for you ALL!

Top Bottom