• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday's The Big Day ... Or Is It?

How long will the engine run during the official "first start" ceremony?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So when is the big day? I have heard from Elio that EM is still waiting on IAV to clear a date. Hopefully we'll know this week when the Big Day is scheduled. What this bit of information tells us is that there is not an engine problem, as some have supposed. It's a room-at-the-inn problem.
What is this "Big Day is scheduled"? Are they suppose to announce a new 'ceremonial first start' date this week?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I remember working in gas stations (full service) when I was a teenager, and being able to tell you what kind of car, year, make and model, was coming down the road at night just by the headlights and turn signals (bugs were easy). Pretty much all look the same now, even in the daylight.:(
Elios are going to be easy to pick out of the crowd.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I remember working in gas stations (full service) when I was a teenager, and being able to tell you what kind of car, year, make and model, was coming down the road at night just by the headlights and turn signals (bugs were easy). Pretty much all look the same now, even in the daylight.:(
Elios are going to be easy to pick out of the crowd.
I think just the opposite. As I sit in traffic on my commute, I'm astounded at all the different shapes and designs of tail lights, and think, "man, why would someone go to all the cost of customizing all these when they could just buy something off the shelf that has already been designed?".

Top Bottom