• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking To Buy

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase another "All In $1,000 non-refundable place in line. Send me a private message.
While you can transfer a reservation with permission from Elio, "Places in Line" are not transferrable. Seller would have to go through with the purchase process, and sell you the vehicle to keep the same place in line. I doubt anyone willing to go through that process, would want to sell the vehicle.

mag44

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
"I am looking to purchase another "All In $1,000 non-refundable place in line. Send me a private message."

You make the deal with elio and you can have mine for $800.00
But you will have to UNBLOCK me to get a message through for not much works on my end anymore.

Chris Los

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My spot would be for sale as well but not at a discount and not under the table - just under #5600. Are you working for Elio to quiet the malcontents without starting a stampede for the door? If Elio allowed the transfer and I heard from them directly I would do it - as I have two reservations...

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know this was covered a while back but I can't find the post .... when a person goes through EM and buys a reservation I know that its spot in line doesn't go with the reservation .... does the 50% bonus go with it

mag44

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just got finished watching the movie FOOTLOOSE. And in it like everywhere laws and rules are made to change.
Elio will make many more customers and friends if they bend the rules on this.
Even if I could sell mine and if I'm still around in a few years I will still get in line again.
It's a great idea and I really think once on the road they will sell.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While you can transfer a reservation with permission from Elio, "Places in Line" are not transferrable. Seller would have to go through with the purchase process, and sell you the vehicle to keep the same place in line. I doubt anyone willing to go through that process, would want to sell the vehicle.
I'd, sell my E, in a blink if I could net 5k. i.e. buy it outright, delivered as close to my front door, and re-sell it as a "used" car. I, aside from my 1k al lin, have a $100 all in, and 100 want in, and hope to play them out if the market will pay the premium. Worst case, I keep my 1k all in, try to sell the $100 all in (if not total loss will be $100.00) -$100 refund on the want in

Top Bottom