• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking To Buy

Ocean9000

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you need a doctors order for that "member enhancement"? :cool: They have those commercials on TV constantly.

It has been recently revealed, by unimpeachable source(s) right here on this very board that part of the Elio Scam involves penis enlargement! I was so pleased to learn this that I am considering another "All In" for the Male Enhancement alone. I suspect that now this is know a large rise of reservations will occur, resulting in a swelling in the ranks of future Elio owners with a firm commitment to the Elio vision. I know it will be as hard for you as it is for me to resist a deal this good. Hopefully, many will rise to the call and the surge in the number of reservations will continue for a long, long time. ;)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
oh%20my.gif

Ocean9000

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As far as "something positive to discuss", I think that EM is feeling a bit cautious of late... I don't think there will be any significant new information forthcoming until the new york auto thingie, where I expect the IAV engine will be in the P4 - or at least demoed running .So in the mean time, I am doing my level best to amuse and entertain with an astounding, dazzling and death defying exhibition of the art of troll-baiting.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
having the IAV engine in the P4 would be something .... my guess is, they will hype something new for the motor running event (whenever that happens) and something else new for the NY show .... that said, I'd be very surprised if they were to go that far .... they need a series of positives to help generate interest in reservations which hopefully will help with funding

Ocean9000

Elio Addict
Reaction score
with ya there, Bert. I tend to think EM has something planed - and they still have five weeks... before I entered codger-hood, I could have done ten motor swaps in that time and got blasted every night... well, maybe eight, if there were vans involved. Regardless, they know that the engine first start non-event caused a lot of clenching of various body parts - it would be really, really smart from a PR and sales standpoint if they redeemed themselves somehow at a high profile venue. In my opinion, speculating wildly, break the tabs in quarters...

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be a kick in the trolls @$$E$!
I'm with you guys, that would be a real coup for the home team.
New score: Lions 0, Christians 10.

Here...troll....troll! :rolleyes:

Sorry..:oops: I couldn't resist trying to pad my baiting average. :D

Top Bottom