• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking To Buy

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My spot would be for sale as well but not at a discount and not under the table - just under #5600. Are you working for Elio to quiet the malcontents without starting a stampede for the door? If Elio allowed the transfer and I heard from them directly I would do it - as I have two reservations...
Keep 'em- they'll be worth a lot more when they roll off the line, rather than sell a dream, you'd be selling the "ticket" to purchase an E

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have never understood why folks haven't, who believe in the e, would not put a want in after their 1k all in, there will be plenty of time should you get your 1k, to then decide the value of your second. When it catches fire, it will be at least a year before the "public" will order and take delivery, the opportunity to buy a unit in the first year should produce folks who "must have "ASAP"- they would also be getting a new e titled directly to them. Hey, it makes me feel good, that's what counts, who knows, my younger kid might become a believer after her pop takes her for a spin, and then i keep the 2nd "in the family"

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My spot would be for sale as well but not at a discount and not under the table - just under #5600. Are you working for Elio to quiet the malcontents without starting a stampede for the door? If Elio allowed the transfer and I heard from them directly I would do it - as I have two reservations...
No Chris not working for Elio. But, with the sudden negativity on this website I thought I might as well see what's available with those who don't have my similar view on the project. Not interested in any other denomination than $1,000 all in.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So to all of you who don't believe this project will be completed, there are numerous of us who will take your spots in the reservation line.

We can work out a written legal agreement that allows you to keep your spot in name only. The rest of the equation will be covered by the purchaser (deposit, bonus, design components and remaining balance).

Ocean9000

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So to all of you who don't believe this project will be completed, there are numerous of us who will take your spots in the reservation line.

We can work out a written legal agreement that allows you to keep your spot in name only. The rest of the equation will be covered by the purchaser (deposit, bonus, design components and remaining balance).

All right! A site sponsored whiner filter! Go, Jake, go! (Don't forget to include the newly revealed "Elio Member Enhancement"...)

Top Bottom