• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking To Buy

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope we don't set expectations for the NY show to a level where folks will be disappointed .... as was pointed out in another post and from what I've seen, EM doesn't have a history of introducing something new without hyping it first .... over time they have honed the tour's presentation to were it is very effective and I have no doubt will be a hit at the race this weekend and then at the NY auto show as well

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope we don't set expectations for the NY show to a level where folks will be disappointed .... as was pointed out in another post and from what I've seen, EM doesn't have a history of introducing something new without hyping it first .... over time they have honed the tour's presentation to were it is very effective and I have no doubt will be a hit at the race this weekend and then at the NY auto show as well
Agreed. I don't anticipate much happening, especially if they haven't hyped it.
Like the ending of the 50% bonus.
And the 40,000 reservations met.
Non-events.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has been recently revealed, by unimpeachable source(s) right here on this very board that part of the Elio Scam involves penis enlargement! I was so pleased to learn this that I am considering another "All In" for the Male Enhancement alone. I suspect that now this is know a large rise of reservations will occur, resulting in a swelling in the ranks of future Elio owners with a firm commitment to the Elio vision. I know it will be as hard for you as it is for me to resist a deal this good. Hopefully, many will rise to the call and the surge in the number of reservations will continue for a long, long time. ;)
Why doesn't EM practice safe text?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I understand that two of the engineers on this project, Willie and Johnson have been dicking around, since this project aroused their interest.

Help- stop me , I can't keep this up for long.!!!

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Thanks for pointing this out Jim. It is fun to speculate however we have seen a number of times where Elio followers have gotten themselves all worked up over speculation and then are disappointed. The funny part about this to me is that when this happens it frequently somehow becomes EM's fault in the minds of some followers. o_O

While we may have some good ideas which could possibly add to the experience the fact of the matter is that the EM team has plenty of experience exhibiting at large events and will be able to handle the upcoming events just fine as is.:)

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out Jim. It is fun to speculate however we have seen a number of times where Elio followers have gotten themselves all worked up over speculation and then are disappointed. The funny part about this to me is that when this happens it frequently somehow becomes EM's fault in the minds of some followers. o_O

While we may have some good ideas which could possibly add to the experience the fact of the matter is that the EM team has plenty of experience exhibiting at large events and will be able to handle the upcoming events just fine as is.:)
I agree ELIO can out on a road show. Time for them to deliver. The commercial is getting old .

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
having the IAV engine in the P4 would be something .... my guess is, they will hype something new for the motor running event (whenever that happens) and something else new for the NY show .... that said, I'd be very surprised if they were to go that far .... they need a series of positives to help generate interest in reservations which hopefully will help with funding
What New York show? How did I miss something?

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I understand that two of the engineers on this project, Willie and Johnson have been dicking around, since this project aroused their interest.

Help- stop me , I can't keep this up for long.!!!
I wish you could express your self more freely and openly. Not!

Top Bottom