• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looks Like We Did Get Laws Changed In Kansas

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
have you forwarded your info to Joel Sheltrown, Elio Motors VP for Government Affairs .... I've spoken with him and may be assisting with his efforts to bring about the same change in NC .... I'm sure he'd be very interested and appreciative

Jim

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
have you forwarded your info to Joel Sheltrown, Elio Motors VP for Government Affairs .... I've spoken with him and may be assisting with his efforts to bring about the same change in NC .... I'm sure he'd be very interested and appreciative

Jim

Thanks for the suggestion Jim, email sent to Joel S. with the bill draft attached.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jim

It took Joel approximately 1.8 minutes to reply to my email. :cool: Thanks again Jim.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow! You made that look so simple, if only every state took the simple way to do this maybe just maybe North Carolina would follow suit. HOWEVER this is NC and it usually isn't simple here for anything but tax increases to happen. Congratulations on your success!

Thanks much! I am such a bottom-line kinda person, so I really did my best to try to keep things as simple as possible. I am shocked at how things are progressing, and it does take time for sure, but I am also quite happy.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It took Joel approximately 1.8 minutes to reply to my email. :cool: Thanks again Jim.

no surprise there .... the speed of his reply to my email came as a very pleasant surprise .... looking forward to hearing his reaction to all the info you sent him

Jim

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Terrifc, that's great news, and I wish all 56 residents of Kansas all the best

Well done! LOL And since you are in Delray Beach...

Did you know that Florida is flatter than Kansas? 'Tis true.

Also, in 2008, the population density of KS was 34 people per sq. mile. Florida is 340 people per sq. mile. <insert punch line here>

Top Bottom