• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Myelio.me Is Up & Running

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's to bad that they won't support android devices though. That's all I use, and having to purchase an IPad, and get the software for it, as well as learning a new system interface, doesn't seem appealing to me in anyway.

Pretty sure they mentioned that the Skyzmatic will be Android compatible by the launch date. Really doesn't matter to me. I've never even owned a cell phone.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've never even owned a cell phone.
I own a cell phone, BUT, it is a phone, not a computer. It is compatible for calling and receiving phone calls, period. It does not do text or voice mail.
It is only turned on when I'm away from home and not in the airplane. It is used for business calls and to communicate with the spousal unit!

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NOTHING.............I couldn't resist, mate :D

Summary:
Base Price $6,800.00
Color: color_SourApple + $0.00
Transmision: Automatic + $1,050.00
Tires: Standard Fender + $0.00
Wheels: Standard Wheel + $0.00
Chin Spoiler: No Chin Spoiler + $0.00
Rear Spoiler: No Rear Spoiler + $0.00
Trim: Black + $0.00
Carpeting: carpet_000 + $0.00
Door Threshold: Standard + $0.00
Convenience:Tire Pressure Monitoring System + $84.00
Audio: Enhanced Stereo with USB and connectivity + $299.00
Total: $8,233.00
Good choice. Exactly what my wife picked! Mine was blue w/ manual trans., retro fender, retro wheels, no spoilers, tire pressure monitoring, enhanced stereo and upgraded speakers. The one thing we need to keep in mind folks are the $6800 base price is still "ESTIMATE", not written in stone! And with the additional charges (destination, taxes, etc.) and it's within NIssan Versa's base price range w/c by the way I like too bec. it's got 5 speed stick. I'm of course comparing apples and oranges. :D I'll be really impressed if the FINAL base price is within a FEW HUNDREDS and not thousand/s!;)

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Not driving lights, more like [but not identical to...that would look weird] VW Bug fender lights. Basically so traffic in front or behind you can see the front wheels in the dark, which is when I do half of my driving. Reflective tape might do the trick, but I kind of had my heart set on functional turn signals out there. I see I'll need to hone my Photoshop skills and play around with different types to see which compliments the stock fenders.

In addition to the turn signals on the wheels, I would like to see break lights as well. That way people behind me won't clip the wheels if they pass at night. Being a motorcycle rider, I know how people like to do their maneuvers as close to me as they can at times. Last thing I want is for this work of art (the elio) to be hit by a careless driver when it could have been avoided by a light or something similar.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
In addition to the turn signals on the wheels, I would like to see break lights as well. That way people behind me won't clip the wheels if they pass at night. Being a motorcycle rider, I know how people like to do their maneuvers as close to me as they can at times. Last thing I want is for this work of art (the elio) to be hit by a careless driver when it could have been avoided by a light or something similar.
Right, put lights on it so you're easier to target.

Have you seen a real Elio in person yet? They're not small, they may be narrow, but they are about the same size as a Caddy CTS
And the front wheels don't really stick out all that far.
I can agree with a turn signal/running lights, but I don't know if I would do the brake lights too.

elio-CTSsmaller-e1382743408393.jpg

The Elio in the picture is the P3, they have gotten a couple of inches bigger

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I have not had the chance to see the elio in person. My level of interest started from my dad. Not sure how he found about about this, but I know it was back in 2012 somewhere. Given the chance, I would love to see the elio in person. Be able to sit in it, and test out that dashboard and see how much I really like it

Top Bottom