• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Myelio.me Is Up & Running

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice this on the myelio.me site?
..."Final price excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, registration and installation of select options."...
Would someone like to give a shot at explaining that (the bold stuff)?
I thought installation was included in the price.
"Installation of select options." As in, some options have additional labor costs, unless you elect a self-install. I know that's not an option right now, but I bet that is what it means.
with all this radio discussion- where is the antenna?
Last I heard, it runs along the the roof panel, inside the car.

PS
Can somebody post the link to the configurator? I don't have the link in the browser of this computer, and it's been pulled from the eliomotors site...

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Remember folks, this configurator is like the "beta" stage, probably even "alpha" stage of a development cycle. Software companies do this all the time, especially game developers. There are several reasons to put this out. They want to keep interest going in new ways, they want to "use" us as free testers for the software and the website, and get an early gauge of interest in various items and options. Among other likely reasons.

The site and options and pricing will all change (probably many times) between now and when they call it officially released for use.

So just have fun with it, don't take things on it too seriously! :)

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Summary:
Base Price $6,800.00
Color: #484e4e + $1,475.00
Transmision: Automatic + $1,050.00
Tires: Retro Fender + $380.00
Wheels: Retro Wheel + $240.00
Chin Spoiler: Chin Spoiler + $175.00
Rear Spoiler: Rear Spoiler + $225.00
Trim: Carbon Fiber + $145.00
Carpeting: Black + $0.00
Door Threshold: Illuminated Door Threshold + $110.00
Convenience:Infinite Skyz + $1,999.00
Convenience:park Pilot + $312.00
Convenience:Tire Pressure Monitoring System + $84.00
Audio:powered Subwoofer and Thunderform + $599.95
Audio:Enhanced Removable Stereo With USB and Connectivity + $399.95
Audio:Thunder35 Enhanced Speakers + $99.95
Estimated price *:
* Prices subject to change.
Final price excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, registration and installation of select options.
Options offered are subject to availability and level of interest.
$14,094.85

Maxed out, just for kicks.

Mine:

Summary:
Base Price $6,800.00
Color: Licorice + $0.00
Transmision: Manual + $0.00
Tires: Standard Fender + $0.00
Wheels: Standard Wheel + $0.00
Chin Spoiler: No Chin Spoiler + $0.00
Rear Spoiler: No Rear Spoiler + $0.00
Trim: Black + $0.00
Carpeting: Black + $0.00
Door Threshold: Standard + $0.00
Estimated price *:
* Prices subject to change.
Final price excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, registration and installation of select options.
Options offered are subject to availability and level of interest.
$6,800.00

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Remember folks, this configurator is like the "beta" stage, probably even "alpha" stage of a development cycle. Software companies do this all the time, especially game developers. There are several reasons to put this out. They want to keep interest going in new ways, they want to "use" us as free testers for the software and the website, and get an early gauge of interest in various items and options. Among other likely reasons.

The site and options and pricing will all change (probably many times) between now and when they call it officially released for use.

The only way in is still " admin.eliomotors.com/configurator "
And if they don't give a link to that, or fix the " myelio.me " site, or fix the link from " eliomotors.com " they are doing nothing but giving themselves another black eye.
And they really don't need that.

Last edited:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Amen, bruthuh.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What do we get for our $1999 when we purchase Skyz? We get a holder for the tablet and a module that connects to the vehicle's computer cable and transmits its information via Bluetooth to the tablet. We also get an app to load onto the tablet. This seems like a lot of money for this.
It is definitely an expensive option. (Too expensive for me to even think about.) But it's not just an iPad holder with an interface to the car's computer. It also includes things like a 360 degree security camera, GPS, Internet connection, accelerometers, and an app for both your tablet and smart watch. The smartphone/watch connection apparently also includes remote door lock/unlock and remote start capability, and live video feed from your car.

Infinite Skyz | Elio Motors
"What does Infinite Skyz supply to Elio Motors?
Infinite Skyz will be supplying Elio Motors with our SkyzMatic vehicle connectivity system with numerous sensors to provide customers with connected car features including in-vehicle VoIP calling, Internet access, remote vehicle monitoring, remote start and lock/unlock, and navigation. The connectivity will also provide Bluetooth 4.0, in-vehicle internet access, camera monitoring and logging, vehicle location monitoring, trip logging, distance sensors, and accelerometer data monitoring. The SkyzMatic system will transmit real-time camera viewings, location, dashboard, distance sensors, and accelerator data directly to an iPad or iPhone. All of the remote functions will be transmitted from an iPhone and iWatch to and from the Elio through the SkyzMatic system. The information available to Elio owners through the SkyzMatic connectivity system will significantly enhance their overall experience with the vehicle through best-in-class technology, apps, and safety features."

You can also read about it directly from the InfiniteSkyz people: Infinite Skyz

Top Bottom