• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Myelio.me Is Up & Running

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmm. I can't get the page to work? Chrome doesn't have the 3D rendering and the older (I have Vista) browser just sits there, waiting to finish loading. I'm distraught!!

I got rid of Vista more than two years ago, Vista was not ready for the market when it was released. An upgrade to 8 became available soon after. I recommend you upgrade to windows 8. Any thing but Vista.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I got rid of Vista more than two years ago, Vista was not ready for the market when it was released. An upgrade to 8 became available soon after. I recommend you upgrade to windows 8. Any thing but Vista.
8?? Maybe 8.1 or Even 7 is so much better.
I run 10 and it's good, but still has a few issues.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I use Chrome and it works just fine........update the flash player :)
Do you know how many critical flaws are in flash? Even after they patch it, another one just comes out. I can't wait for the day it is gone (which no website in their right mind should be supporting any longer anyway).

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I liked Vista because it was simple and easy to use. I'm going crazy trying to adapt to W10.
That's why I mentioned Win7, very stable, still has support, drivers for everything built in, a large number of Businesses still use it, and plan to continue using for a few more years.
Vista is a "dead" OS; what that means is that they no longer do security patches and updates.
You will reach a point in the very near future that any programs you want to use, upgrade or try will not run on that OS.

Top Bottom