• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Never post what you will do, where you will be unless you stick to it if you want loyal support.
Dallas, now N.O. Shreveport, you're next.

MyElio1678

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vance,Al 35490 (born and raised in California)
**All dates subject to change**

10/24 - 10/26
Birmingham, AL
The Summit Mall
214 Summit Boulevard
Fri - 10am - 9pm
Sat - 10am - 9pm
Sun - 12pm - 6pm
P4 Event

10/30 - 11/7
Las Vegas, NV
SEMA

11/9
Shreveport, LA
!!!TENTATIVE!!!
Veterans Day Parade at the Fair Grounds
1:30pm-6pm

11/10
Shreveport, LA !!!TENTATIVE!!!
Stay tuned for details

11/14 - 11/16
New Orleans, LA Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

11/21 - 11/23
Jacksonville, FL
Area Mall Event
Stay tuned for details

12/5 - 12/7
Charlotte, NC Area mall
Stay tuned for details

12/12 - 12/14
Raleigh, NC Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

12/19 - 12/28
Richmond, VA Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

**To the best of our knowledge this list is accurate however all dates are subject to change at any time. It has been assembled from various public sources such as the Elio Motors web site, Facebook page, Twitter, blog, and marketing emails.**

So finally we know that the Mall is The Summit, It's a really spread out- outdoor mall...so would be nice to know what area of the mall Elio will be. If you have never been to the The Summit, it's pretty big and has a lot of cool stores, and places to eat. The weather is supposed to be wonderful this weekend! Not a drop of rain in sight:) I really look forward to not only seeing the Elio up close and personal for the first time but, also looking forward to meeting other Elioers! See ya there!!!

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm like a kid waiting for his first date, I have to wait until Nov. 21, Jacksonville mall.
I'm not sure how I will hold up if the date gets cancelled.
Jay, I think Jacksonville is solid. It just recently replaced South Carolina for that date so I don't think they would do a double switch. Our loss is your gain. Enjoy. Go Jags.

Geordie97

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be there on Friday...any suggestions as to where to park at the mall?? I know it's just guessing since we don't know which end it will be at.

So finally we know that the Mall is The Summit, It's a really spread out- outdoor mall...so would be nice to know what area of the mall Elio will be. If you have never been to the The Summit, it's pretty big and has a lot of cool stores, and places to eat. The weather is supposed to be wonderful this weekend! Not a drop of rain in sight:) I really look forward to not only seeing the Elio up close and personal for the first time but, also looking forward to meeting other Elioers! See ya there!!!

Top Bottom