• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

james92se

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really disappointed they're not going to be at the State Fair of Texas. I was completely unaware they were in Dallas earlier this year so I was unable to see it so I was planning to see it at the fair this year.

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In EM's release from last night, they don't mention any stop in South Carolina, even though the tour schedule says Nov 21-23. The release says: "The tour also has stops scheduled for Las Vegas, NV, Shreveport and New Orleans, LA; Charlotte and Raleigh, NC; Jacksonville, FL and Richmond, VA before the end of the year." When I asked them on the FB page if they'd selected a city in SC yet (since there is a city named for all the other locations) they said no city has been picked yet and to keep checking back. My concern is not that they would make a decision to drop SC, but that they would be deceptive about it. I hope this isn't the case. [Also posted on SC forum.]

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
10/3/14 10:30pm PDT - Updated information for Wings Over North Georgia (also posted in Regional Forum).

10/18 - 10/19
Rome, GA
Wings Over North Georgia Airshow
Richard B. Russell Airport
Fee Event, ticket and parking information available at event web site
Sat 10am-9pm
Sun 10am - 4pm

TnFan

Reaction score
Anyone have information about what mall the
Birmingham, AL visit will be? I'd hate to sit out
the Wings Over Georgia show only to have the