• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

ozarkbugg

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Next year it would be nice, to get 10 display cars out there, with one rep for each car. Have each car cover a 5 state area. show up at most large tourist attractions. For example, just in the state of Wisc, show the car at the Wisc Dells, Brewers games, Packers games, Bucks games, Admiral games, Summer fest, Harley Davidson anniversary rallies, parades,Milwaukee mile Indy car race, etc.
Here is Missouri, The Branson area, which draws tens of thousands of people a week, park one in Bass Pro Headquarters store, which is another huge draw, plus the major sporting events, local race tracks, etc, you get the picture. They would have 500,000 people in line for one of these gas savers.!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Next year it would be nice, to get 10 display cars out there, with one rep for each car. Have each car cover a 5 state area. show up at most large tourist attractions. For example, just in the state of Wisc, show the car at the Wisc Dells, Brewers games, Packers games, Bucks games, Admiral games, Summer fest, Harley Davidson anniversary rallies, parades,Milwaukee mile Indy car race, etc.
Here is Missouri, The Branson area, which draws tens of thousands of people a week, park one in Bass Pro Headquarters store, which is another huge draw, plus the major sporting events, local race tracks, etc, you get the picture. They would have 500,000 people in line for one of these gas savers.!
Um, are you going to finance all these events? The current prototypes were hand built and very expensive. Do you really want EM to concentrate on building 10 more tempory vehicles and hire staff to take them around the country? I want them to spend that time and money getting to production. That will get potential reservist attention. :-) Z

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have information about what mall the
Birmingham, AL visit will be? I'd hate to sit out
the Wings Over Georgia show only to have the
Birmingham visit cancelled.

Don't take the CHANCE, go to both. You may get to see/touch/sit in the P-3 And the P-4(?). I would Very Much like to see both colors. If I got the Silver, I would just dress it up a little. If I were to get the Creamcicle, I'll use it as a base color to repaint. I have already decided on the repaint color.

Curtis Camerono

Reaction score
**All dates subject to change**

10/18 - 10/19
Rome, GA
Wings Over North Georgia Airshow
Richard B. Russell Airport
Fee Event, ticket and parking information available at event web site
Sat 10am-9pm
Sun 10am - 4pm

10/24 - 10/26
Birmingham, AL Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

10/30 - 11/7
Las Vegas, NV
SEMA

11/9
Shreveport, LA
!!!TENTATIVE!!!
Veterans Day Parade at the Fair Grounds
1:30pm-6pm

11/10
Shreveport, LA !!!TENTATIVE!!!
Stay tuned for details

11/14 - 11/16
New Orleans, LA Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

11/21 - 11/23
Jacksonville, FL
Area Mall Event
Stay tuned for details

12/5 - 12/7
Charlotte, NC Area mall
Stay tuned for details

12/12 - 12/14
Raleigh, NC Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

12/19 - 12/28
Richmond, VA Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

**To the best of our knowledge this list is accurate however all dates are subject to change at any time. It has been assembled from various public sources such as the Elio Motors web site, Facebook page, Twitter, blog, and marketing emails.**
I KNOW ELIO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE AT THE TEXAS STATE FAIR IN DALLAS AND THEY CANCELED IT WHERE ARE YOU EXPECTING TO COME BACK TO THE DALLAS, TEXAS AREA I NEED TO SEE ONE AND SIT IN IT PLEASE

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
**All dates subject to change**

Hay Z, looks like they dropped New Orleans again, this time in favor of Baton Rouge. Guess I'll have an hour and a half drive instead of a 20 minute drive. I know this will upset Musicman.
:)Since the P4 schedule looks to be full, hope is that one of the "P's", maybe P5 will find it's way to the Charlotte, NC area. It's not unreasonable to think NASCAR folks might have an interest. I'm a fan and have my order in --- Elio#552.:)

:)Bob in Kings Mountain, NC:)

10/18 - 10/19
Rome, GA
Wings Over North Georgia Airshow
Richard B. Russell Airport
Fee Event, ticket and parking information available at event web site
Sat 10am-9pm
Sun 10am - 4pm

10/24 - 10/26
Birmingham, AL Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

10/30 - 11/7
Las Vegas, NV
SEMA

11/9
Shreveport, LA
!!!TENTATIVE!!!
Veterans Day Parade at the Fair Grounds
1:30pm-6pm

11/10
Shreveport, LA !!!TENTATIVE!!!
Stay tuned for details

11/14 - 11/16
New Orleans, LA Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

11/21 - 11/23
Jacksonville, FL
Area Mall Event
Stay tuned for details

12/5 - 12/7
Charlotte, NC Area mall
Stay tuned for details

12/12 - 12/14
Raleigh, NC Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

12/19 - 12/28
Richmond, VA Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

**To the best of our knowledge this list is accurate however all dates are subject to change at any time. It has been assembled from various public sources such as the Elio Motors web site, Facebook page, Twitter, blog, and marketing emails.**

Top Bottom