• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Results Are In!!!! Vote Early, Vote Often!

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really; since the poll opened it was pretty close. You look at the results now and it's Red=22.74% White=77.26%
So it went from close (50 / 50) all the way to 3 to 1 white.

That seems awfully strange; I'd like to know how many votes in total they've received.
I smell a rat... or two. 55 percentage points? Geez, they're not even being sly about it. :cool:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not of Facebook so I can't contact EM .... someone who is needs to raise the question with them by Facebook, email or whatever

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Today is just sad. I call on Elio to drop this high jacked poll! The number of votes cast today to move the percentages is not possible. Today proves the poll is no good. One vote per person has failed miserably.
In 8-9 mins the gap increased 4 more % points. Can you imagine how many stuffed votes that would take? It's really a shame that people can't be decent about things. I hope Elio tosses the results out.

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
vote color.JPG

Com'on Elio . How is this possible?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have no idea why this is a surprise..........white is simply the most popular car color or lack of color. It is even a highly visible color with the one exception of blizzard or white out conditions. I did vote white but will take a P5 with whatever color is on hand to speed the process along........no special paint color order please. I am certain EM will do all the Elio colors in the process of the P5-30 Builds.

Top Bottom