• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Results Are In!!!! Vote Early, Vote Often!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe this one decal/logo on the white P5 would be a good fundraising marketing strategy.

image.jpg

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I mentioned before, I voted red and don't care to much if it loses to white. But at this point I change my mind about the voter fraud, it is now 80% white, I get that peoples tastes may be different, but this is just ridiculous.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Elio had limited it to one vote per reservation number, they would have gotten better results. Realistically, the first poll should have followed national trends if people were voting for their favorites. Car favorites follow Tech trends pretty closely... Back before the iphone, it was silvers (stainless steel kitchen stuff was very popular) and then Teal, Hunter green, etc when the Macs were popular and now that the iphone is popular, white. The current trend is to brighter colors though (like the blue that Ford puts on its' Explorers and Escapes).
Well, here is the 2011 DuPont color popularity report... While 23% prefer white, that's a FAR cry from 80%.

Colors.JPG

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where does a person vote? I assumed an email would be sent out from EM with instructions and link to vote on the final two colors. I have received nothing.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio said they were going to remove all multiple votes so the poll doesn't show the actual results right now... They said they were aware of the hack and knew how to get past it. They also said they would not start over with a poll that only allowed one vote per reservationist. (There isn't time). This was all per an email reply they sent me.

On a positive note, maybe this means they are too close to finishing the P5 and don't have time to wait for another poll before painting it. It's possible.

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, here is the 2011 DuPont color popularity report... While 23% prefer white, that's a FAR cry from 80%.

View attachment 6049

Those percentages have been consistent for decades . Silver and Black alternate the #2 spot from year to year but White is always the champ . Some of the popularity comes from municipal vehicles and some from hot , sunny States where white is a reflective choice .

Top Bottom