• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E-series Build.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well... Maybe.
I'm thinking possible state DOT worker methodology here...
2 supervising, 2 discussing, 2 watching and 2 working.

And here is the team of 8. From EM blog, sounds like they raised the flag there in Livonia. I do wonder if that really is Paul though. Where is the coffee cup? Hmmm...

IMG_4151-e1462908688941.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Maybe.
I'm thinking possible state DOT worker methodology here...
2 supervising, 2 discussing, 2 watching and 2 working.
2 working??? they do it different where you live then; it's only 1 working here.
2 working? That would be slave labor! The union would have a fit !!! <JUST KIDDING !!!!!>

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's a belly pan to me, I'm just an antique. Last i recall they were debating between making it standard equipment (good for airflow, efficiency of cooling / heating, reduces noise) or an option for about $20. But that was a year ago.

I bet it winds up at $50, but I'll still get one. Then take it off, stuff it with an extra layer of fiberglass and put it back on again.
Why stuff it with insulation? Is that to help keep the road noise down? With the noise being generated away from the belly, how noisy do you reckon it will be? It seems to me (and I'm far from an expert... I didn't even stAy at a Holiday Inn Express) that you may trap heat in.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then I stand corrected then; I was doing it from memory, not from having it handy.

But 8 people on one Elio would have them crawling over each other; I'm going to guess and say 2 people per vehicle would be a good way.
No. Picture the eight people working at several stations. They'd be going from one to the next. There would probably be several Elios being built at the same time.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2 working??? they do it different where you live then; it's only 1 working here.
2 working? That would be slave labor! The union would have a fit !!! <JUST KIDDING !!!!!>
Yeah I know.
I was exaggerating because they're EM and I was trying to give them a break.
It's really 2 supervising, 2 discussing, 3 watching, and 1 working.

BTW, why do those people look suspiciously like the instructor and students from the local trade school? :becky:

Last edited:
Top Bottom