• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The "let's Argue Over Colors And What Elio 'said'" Thread

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
yep, moving further and further away from $6,800 .. o_O

Jim
It will totally be your option(s) that will move the 6800" further and further away". I read that one of the most important fact about EM has espoused , is that if you want only the base model, i.e. 6.8k it will be available with no hype.Everything is your (our) option(s) that will cause the price to go over the 6.8

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It will totally be your option(s) that will move the 6800" further and further away". I read that one of the most important fact about EM has espoused , is that if you want only the base model, i.e. 6.8k it will be available with no hype.Everything is your (our) option(s) that will cause the price to go over the 6.8

absolutely, folks can pay $6,800 or whatever the base price ends up being and that's great .... I don't plan to buy but one and I do plan on keeping it for many years .... historically about half of the vehicles I've bought have been purchased off of a lot .... about half have been custom ordered .... I'd have to do some thinking to count up how many I've bought in the last 50+ years but I don't ever remember buying one that either wasn't equipped to do the job I purchased it for or that I couldn't modify after purchase to do so .... the Elio we order will be no exception .... with the options I intend to order, $6,800 is the starting point but what it will end up costing us will be something above there .... because no prices have been listed for the options they offer, its not possible for me to know just how far above that ours will cost .... that's one of the thinks I like about their production model, I can pick what's right for us and others can pick what's right for them

Jim

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I actually like the black "accent" pieces! I will take them into consideration when I decide on pinstripes, or any other options.

the Creamsicle - black combo on the P4 does look good .... once they get accurate pictures showing the colors they are going with, it will be easier for us to decide on how we want to go

Jim

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I actually like the black "accent" pieces! I will take them into consideration when I decide on pinstripes, or any other options.

Hey that's a good thought. I kind of like the black too. And if they are, in fact "paintable," they would also be "pinstripe...able." I plan to do some old school stripes on mine and the black pieces could be "tied in" with some body color stripes. :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom