• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Weeks Tech Talk Is All About Interiors

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry. No mouse. I am on an iPad.
Tap the word you want to highlight and adjust the bar so the blue highlights what you want. The copy button should pop up and hit copy. Then go where you want to paste it and double tap until the paste option shows up and click paste.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Additional items that are in consideration for the base model, but still require more research on pricing and production variations are:
  • A unique instrument cluster inspired by a Lord Elgin watch that belonged to Paul Elio’s father, as opposed to standard gauges that utilize a needle that points to the speed or RPM's. This design reveals such information via a window with a decorative solid surround---Who Cares
  • Contrast stitching on the black cloth seats----Who Cares
  • Painted trim bezels on the instrument panel----Who Cares
  • Three cup holders including two console mounted (one for driver and one for passenger) and one instrument panel mounted---Only need two
  • Articulating visor---OK
  • Three charge ports---one's OK
  • Storage bins in the door panel and right hand console---Who Cares
  • A mounting point for a table and/or phone cradle at the top of the instrument panel with a convenient charging port nearby---Buy one and stick it on.
I want my CC

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Additional items that are in consideration for the base model, but still require more research on pricing and production variations are:
  • A unique instrument cluster inspired by a Lord Elgin watch that belonged to Paul Elio’s father, as opposed to standard gauges that utilize a needle that points to the speed or RPM's. This design reveals such information via a window with a decorative solid surround---Who Cares
  • Painted trim bezels on the instrument panel----Who Cares
  • Three cup holders including two console mounted (one for driver and one for passenger) and one instrument panel mounted---Only need two
  • Articulating visor---OK
  • Three charge ports---one's OK
  • Storage bins in the door panel and right hand console---Who Cares
  • A mounting point for a table and/or phone cradle at the top of the instrument panel with a convenient charging port nearby---Buy one and stick it on.
I want my CC

I need the charge ports because I have my phone, and gps always. I love the storage bins. Keep our gun carrying friends happy :D And the contrast stitching is nice. I like cloth seats more than leather but I'd pay more for softer, premium cloth seats if they offer nicer cloth seats instead of the hard, scratchy cloth they use now

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Craig, I've had cars with soft cloth seats and ones with hard cloth seats, after 100k the soft cloth doesn't hold up well but the hard cloth looks brand new and is comfortable as long as you aren't driving shirtless.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Craig, I've had cars with soft cloth seats and ones with hard cloth seats, after 100k the soft cloth doesn't hold up well but the hard cloth looks brand new and is comfortable as long as you aren't driving shirtless.

May I ask, where does hard or soft cloth come in at? I may of missed it.
Thanks

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
May I ask, where does hard or soft cloth come in at? I may of missed it.
Thanks
That was in reply to JP... Sorry about addressing it to the wrong person, I looked at the quote name instead of the name to the left.
I'd pay more for softer, premium cloth seats if they offer nicer cloth seats instead of the hard, scratchy cloth they use now

Top Bottom