• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Towing The Elio / Towing With The Elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Z, now I know how to spell blasphemy. LOL

You can count on Z. She probably has a thesaurus right beside her computer.
Actually I have one in my sewing room and a "Webster's New World Speller/Divider where I just double checked the spelling. It is correct I am very happy to say. LOL :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh your next post number is 1000! Congratulations. I missed Craig's, unforunately. LOL :) Z
That is right! I wanted to make it a reply to one of your posts. Life is complete... well, I still need that Elio. Hot tub time. The weather broke a little bit and the thunder and lightning are long gone.... ahhh, it's time to relax!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is right! I wanted to make it a reply to one of your posts. Life is complete... well, I still need that Elio. Hot tub time. The weather broke a little bit and the thunder and lightning are long gone.... ahhh, it's time to relax!
Thank you, Ty. I am honored. LOL :-) Z

Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To solve the cargo hauling problem, or to carry a pet or another human, how about a side car? I know that is a silly idea, but what the heck. If I had the computer skills I would photoshop such a creature.

Top Bottom