• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Will The Gas Cap Be?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
100_1049_zps22c2f245.jpg

Elio can not use that E85 crap.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Personally I don't like "capless" fillers because whatever road schmutz is on the filler gets pushed into the filler neck by the nozzle and then washed into the tank by the gasoline. No problem if they had external, replaceable fuel filters, but all cars now have in-tank non-replaceable filters.
That isn't really different from a regular capped vehicle, is it?

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really? 4 pages on what color the gas cap will be? This forum has really run out of things to talk about...we really need this thing to go into production, if for no other reason, to give us something to talk about again...

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really? 4 pages on what color the gas cap will be? This forum has really run out of things to talk about...we really need this thing to go into production, if for no other reason, to give us something to talk about again...
I did suggest we discuss the keys, so there's always that....

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Humm ?? I'll say phosphorescent Pink. Because the thing will be covered by the gas flap which should be the same color as the body of the Elio.
MK

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Not all 4 were about the cap; like these 2 before this post says, some of it was for the key. :p

Top Bottom