• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Would You Like To See Added Or Changed To The Site?

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sour_Apple_Elio_Revised_CAD.28.jpg

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you could add a feature or change something about this site, what would it be? I'm always looking for suggestions on how to improve on how we do things here.

Thanks!

Looking to the future of Elio motors and this site, I believe a swap meet section is going to be needed. Many of us will be modifying our Elios and therefore will be buying and selling parts. I know it's a ways out there, but something to plan for. Also we will be needing a modifications section broken down into several groups so we can give details on what, why and how we have made these changes. Ah the possibilities that we all have to look forward to!

Macadamean

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If you could add a feature or change something about this site, what would it be? I'm always looking for suggestions on how to improve on how we do things here.

Thanks!
As I've mentioned to you before, I would like the login to be processed through SSL. Currently, there is no encryption when logging into this site. I verified this with wireshark and was able to see my password in plain text. Yikes! I cringe every time I have to re-log into this forum.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking to the future of Elio motors and this site, I believe a swap meet section is going to be needed. Many of us will be modifying our Elios and therefore will be buying and selling parts. I know it's a ways out there, but something to plan for. Also we will be needing a modifications section broken down into several groups so we can give details on what, why and how we have made these changes. Ah the possibilities that we all have to look forward to!

Classifieds and extended mods sections will definitely be showing around the time the Elio comes to market.

As I've mentioned to you before, I would like the login to be processed through SSL. Currently, there is no encryption when logging into this site. I verified this with wireshark and was able to see my password in plain text. Yikes! I cringe every time I have to re-log into this forum.

I'll look into it and see what we can do.

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've frequented a lot of motorcycle forums and those sites present many sections that garner lots of activity. I'd suggest using them as a model. I like to read the supporting vendor section (wouldn't be something for Elio right off, but would be big as new aftermarket vendors respond with products), tech support/DIY, Classifieds (has been mentioned above) and should be split into two sections of vehicles and parts and something for new drivers to ask noobie questions.

I am a member of the Stromtrooper Forum for the Suzuki Vstrom motorcycle group located at: http://www.stromtrooper.com/
and I have found this forum to be the most helful as well as efficiently organized. Of course, there are hundreds if not thousands of forums which you could use as a a model.

Just my $.02 worth...

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can we maybe get a "what's new" tab at the bottom of the page/thread? I use it as a 'refresh' tab when done reading and would be a lot easier on those LONG pages to have it at the bottom too. I know, I'm lazy to have to scroll all the way to the top LOL

C'mon like minded lazy people 2nd, 3rd, etc .. it

I don't know what it takes to make changes, but I'm guessing this is an easy one for the GURU's :)

Top Bottom