• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Would You Like To See Added Or Changed To The Site?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about a special thread for football comments. There are a few of us who could care less and the comments needlessly lengthen threads. Just a suggestion. :-) Z

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you could add a feature or change something about this site, what would it be? I'm always looking for suggestions on how to improve on how we do things here.

Thanks!
I would Like to see a call come in from Shereveport/where ever to come get my Elio. Can you Please arrange that??

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL You do believe in miracles, don't you! :) Z
Yes Z, I do believe in miracles!!! After the adventures, I have seen/done/been a part of/ been involved in, it has to be a miracle that I have Lived throught all that to attain the age I am now.It scares me to think, Who/Where/When will I have to pay back that Borrowed time. As we all know, Life goes on for all of us, until the last ride. Live Large and don't worry about tomorrow, it will rob you of the enjoyment of today. Live for today,tomorrow will be Tomorrow!!!

Worrying is a Waste of time!!!

Last edited:

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can we maybe get a "what's new" tab at the bottom of the page/thread? I use it as a 'refresh' tab when done reading and would be a lot easier on those LONG pages to have it at the bottom too. I know, I'm lazy to have to scroll all the way to the top LOL

C'mon like minded lazy people 2nd, 3rd, etc .. it

I don't know what it takes to make changes, but I'm guessing this is an easy one for the GURU's :)

With the above being re-instated...........

I'd also like to have a "log off" button as when I log on, I choose "keep me logged on" but when I'm actually gone.........people probably see me as being on and I might be ignoring them....... 'cause when I do sign back on (even on a different computer) I'm still logged in, some ways is nice but I'd hate to think people (my family) thinking I was ignoring them. So, Yes, a "log off" button would be nice too not to mention the "what's new" tab above :)

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With the above being re-instated...........

I'd also like to have a "log off" button as when I log on, I choose "keep me logged on" but when I'm actually gone.........people probably see me as being on and I might be ignoring them....... 'cause when I do sign back on (even on a different computer) I'm still logged in, some ways is nice but I'd hate to think people (my family) thinking I was ignoring them. So, Yes, a "log off" button would be nice too not to mention the "what's new" tab above :)

If you are not active for 15 minutes the site shows you as logged off so no need to worry about that.

If you want to log out just click your name at the top right and one of the options is to log out.

Top Bottom