• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just finding time to log into this site. My "all in" number is 6029 and I was blown away when I finally got to put my hands on the P4 in Royal Oak. I was surprised that my first impression was that I would have to move the seat forward for my 6' 2" 245 lb. body could get comfortable. I am looking forward to receiving my Elio and just really hope this comes to market and not just a pipe dream.
Reservation number came in this week - we're #9565
I'm finally in the running. My thousand dollar t-shirt came last week and the magic number arrived this week. I think I'll have a #7475 tattoo.
Congratulations and welcome from Oregon #6011, Rob Liszi, SeattleVet and DavtdE. It has indeed been a very exciting week. I hope over the next year you will spend some time with us exploring the many threads where members share knowledge, dreams, schemes, creativity and other related Elio thoughts as well as some unrelated subjects that are dear to their hearts. It is a wonderful place to pass the time and enjoy this historic journey to Elio production and ownership. See you next year driving our Elios! :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
First post.
Just got my number 6910.
It would be cool to see a map where all of the numbers are located.
This way I would know who I might meet when I go to get mine.
I've been watching the forum for a while and can't wait to see it blow up once #1 comes out.
Wonder what month I will be traveling up to pick mine up?
Who's located in SE Florida?

PS. I also introduced the Elio to a good friend while we were doing a M/C trip in NC/GA/TN this summer, who also purchased one. His is 9 before me, so we will be going up together to pick them up. There should be a bonus for those who get other buyers. Maybe one factory option free. I will take a sunroof or cruise control for doing my part.

Thanks
Atomic13
Welcome :)

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Just finding time to log into this site. My "all in" number is 6029 and I was blown away when I finally got to put my hands on the P4 in Royal Oak. I was surprised that my first impression was that I would have to move the seat forward for my 6' 2" 245 lb. body could get comfortable. I am looking forward to receiving my Elio and just really hope this comes to market and not just a pipe dream.
Welcome :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First post.
Just got my number 6910.
It would be cool to see a map where all of the numbers are located.
This way I would know who I might meet when I go to get mine.
I've been watching the forum for a while and can't wait to see it blow up once #1 comes out.
Wonder what month I will be traveling up to pick mine up?
Who's located in SE Florida?

PS. I also introduced the Elio to a good friend while we were doing a M/C trip in NC/GA/TN this summer, who also purchased one. His is 9 before me, so we will be going up together to pick them up. There should be a bonus for those who get other buyers. Maybe one factory option free. I will take a sunroof or cruise control for doing my part.

Thanks
Atomic13
Congratulation and welcome to the forum

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Reaction score

Hey, I was there. Did you see the old lady with a bright yellow long sleeve shirt on?

Top Bottom