• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

CW Elio

Reaction score
Just finding time to log into this site. My "all in" number is 6029 and I was blown away when I finally got to put my hands on the P4 in Royal Oak. I was surprised that my first impression was that I would have to move the seat forward for my 6' 2" 245 lb. body could get comfortable. I am looking forward to receiving my Elio and just really hope this comes to market and not just a pipe dream.

That's encouraging to hear. I keep hearing that "you'll fit, you'll fit." I have not been able to sit in one yet, but they assured me I will fit. Im only a little taller at 6'5", but it sounds from your experience that there is plenty of leg room. How much space was there in the back seat while you sat in the front comfortably?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are seeing numbers here a bit over 10,000. With only about 2000 members on the sight I wonder if there is any way to find out what the true number of reservation is.
There could be far more than 10,000 then again maybe the highest number is posted here it would be interesting to know

Last edited:
Top Bottom