• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Dave Belanger

Elio Fan
Reaction score
yes Sept 2015 is what I got. when the crew was in Los Angles I was told they will start building 300 cars a day when first starting and will ramp up from there.
Was that at the Lobster feast? We went there, i was impressed with the Elio. I can hardly wait, it best happens or we got a 1000.00 T-shirt

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well............This is the last week in October......anyone receive an e-mail on which day the next batch of numbers will be released? Maybe tomorrow, wasn't the last batch on a Wednesday?

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well............This is the last week in October......anyone receive an e-mail on which day the next batch of numbers will be released? Maybe tomorrow, wasn't the last batch on a Wednesday?

I'm hoping to be in this release, all in 1K NR on August 21, so we should be close, also kinda looking for a Christmas/New Years Elio.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be in this release, all in 1K NR on August 21, so we should be close, also kinda looking for a Christmas/New Years Elio.

Dusty, you have a problem. If you went All In by Sept 1 you should already have your number. WAIT: You do have your number--5649, unless there is another Dusty in Nicholson, GA. I'm confused. :confused:

Top Bottom