• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will hook my old crank telephone magneto to the fan belt. One wire to the frame and one wire dragging on the ground. That will light them up.

Should spark a few memories from the seasoned members.:rolleyes:
Ah yes. In A&P school we had great fun with magnetos. They have many "practical" uses. :D

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_3643.jpg

My faithful Wolfdog. Ah what big teeth she has.
IMG_3636_1024.jpg

Uhmmmm, tastes like chicken.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Plastic fenders though... :( I remember hooking a wire from the distributor cap on a police cruiser, running it around and to the drivers seat and then wetting the seat a bit... when the senior radio tech tried to start the car... I didn't work there long.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You ever try to sit down in Noo York City. They got but spikes on every little rail and stoop you would like to rest your tired ass. One of the least friendly cities I have ever gone to...and don't even think about trying to relieve yourself..unless you are going to do it in your EE like so many have shared

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You had better keep Wolfdog away from Quick NE Ohio's chickens or she will sic her dog, Heidi, after her. I understand Heidi is small but fearless. LOL :) Z
As long as those chickens refrain from roosting on my fenders they are safe.

Top Bottom