• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I was thinking about making fake eye-lashes for the headlights and around the front air opening make a big set of pink lips, and on the back have a sticker that reads "Junk in the trunk". :D
ow ow ow! I really shouldn't have read that after coming back from getting a filling done. Grinning hurts!

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate the new fenders, they look like over kill, this is not what I paid $1,000 for, this takes the stream line look away from the Elio makes it to bulky, if dirt gets on my roof I can just add mud flaps or I can wash it off!! when I pick my Elio up it had better have the fenders on it that I have paid for!!! where I can still see my tires. I want the solid color not a to tone ether I went all in for the lime green and I do not want any thing else!!! come on Elion motors get real stop messing up a great car, you are going from great to crappy, stop changing this car the lights are awesome but you do not need to change anything else. if we want to change our cars just give us the option to do so, THANK YOU........... foxeys_fox
Yeah, well good luck on that one! Before passing judgment, wait for the P5 and final production models before hollering, and you are not alone in those feelings, I have heard the same thing numerous times, On the other hand Elio has said that there would be fender options, and there are only 4 bolts holding each fender in place. How tough could it be to change?

Greycat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NOTICE: This is not a very serious subject, if you can not approach the subject matter light heartedly do not read any further.;)

I know pretty much everyone has witnessed when a group of people congregate near parked cars, one or more ends up hopping on the fender or hood of a car whether these individuals owns this vehicle or not. Now picture this group of monk@ys surrounded this shinny new Elio and your wheel fender is right there in the open and just the right height for someone's butt to sit on. I propose we add two of the following on top of each fender.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Yes, I have too much time on my hands, and will get worse as the wait continues.:D

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NOTICE: This is not a very serious subject, if you can not approach the subject matter light heartedly do not read any further.;)

I know pretty much everyone has witnessed when a group of people congregate near parked cars, one or more ends up hopping on the fender or hood of a car whether these individuals owns this vehicle or not. Now picture this group of monk@ys surrounded this shinny new Elio and your wheel fender is right there in the open and just the right height for someone's butt to sit on. I propose we add two of the following on top of each fender.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Yes, I have too much time on my hands, and will get worse as the wait continues.:D
Since it's classified as a motorcycle, I would have the same reaction that I would if I caught someone sitting on my Harley fender. :mad:
No Popsicle for them. :p

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or perhaps one of these atop each fender when you leave your Elio unattended.

These are rubber and are about $3 at any gag/novelty shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom