• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

01/21/2015 - Tech Talk V52 - Update On Funding

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish I could do that...
Just forget about the whole thing until I get an email telling me to pick a color and a transmission.
Then again, the ride has been pretty enlightening as well as entertaining so far.
Nah, I'll stick around for a while longer...
Yea we are like a bunch of kids agonizing over Xmas, in September!
it's like watching the toaster, we should just walk away and... ooo00 new update on what shoes Paul is wearing gotta go-

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think you are addicted NSTG8R. You are on here constantly! Every time I'm on, you're on, and I'm on here constantly! You need help...
Comp
I think you are addicted NSTG8R. You are on here constantly! Every time I'm on, you're on, and I'm on here constantly! You need help...
Comptrex-
I think you are the only avatar with two folks.
I was wondering which one or both are here?
Is it that beautiful woman, or her father??
thanks

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Comp

Comptrex-
I think you are the only avatar with two folks.
I was wondering which one or both are here?
Is it that beautiful woman, or her father??
thanks
I'm the bald dude with the caterpillar on my chin.

[And thanks for the round-about compliment. I'll be sure to pass it along to my daughter...:p]

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to believe we are that important however I actually believe it is meant as a reassuring followup to the message from Paul Elio on Friday about the delay. The online follower community across multiple internet sites numbers less than 5,000 people most of which are not very active even if they are members. That means there is likely 30,000+ followers who are not really aware of all the online jibber jabber about Elio Motors.

I always have to remind myself that those of us following along closely online are really living within a bubble which only encompasses a fraction of the reservation holders. The truth is that the vast majority of the 35,000+ reservation holders are not plugged in to what is happening with Elio Motors on a regular basis. Most reservation holders receive the vast majority of their Elio Motors information in the weekly email messages that EM sends out and had no idea that anything was going on at all until they received the message from Paul Elio on Friday. It helps to realize that these emails are not meant for those of us who follow along closely, and as a result already tend to know the stated information, but instead these emails are meant to keep the majority of reservation holders, who do not follow along closely, informed and feeling connected to EM's progress.
sometimes it's the vocal few as opposed to the "silent majority" that can influence decisions

Top Bottom