• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

01/21/2015 - Tech Talk V52 - Update On Funding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing I noticed, Paul framed the funding issue as an OR issue. He inferred that success needed Private Or Equipment Or ATVM.
I would expect it's still at least a bit of AND mixed in there no matter what. To include the idea that a bit of one would get you a bit of the other.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I just heard from Elio that they are making progress on the financing front. I asked a few clarifying questions but haven't received a response. This is good news.

They have actually recently told us more about their efforts on the funding front however I believe people are not paying attention. I don't know if many people caught this little bit from this weeks Tech Talk v55:
In January, Paul Elio was invited to speak at the Innovation By Design conference in San Francisco, an invitation only event that featured other cutting-edge entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.

This slipped by us as it is not well known outside venture capital circles however it is actually a major event held in venture capital heavy San Francisco and designed to put a select group of entrepreneurs in front of a some big venture capital types. :cool:

Also in the very same Tech Talk they mentioned that Jerome Vassallo has been invited to speak at another event in Rome, GA next week. That event is along the same lines, but smaller in scale, than Paul Elio's event in that it is not very well known, nor very obvious, however the point of the event is again to put entrepreneurs and innovations in front of venture capitalists. :)

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This is very good news; at least the ship is heading in the right direction, and not sinking quite as quickly as some seemed to believe not that long ago.
I had a feeling something positive in the background was happening; the bit and pieces of news they have been releasing are rather positive.
And so for a birthday present to myself, I upped my $100 all in to a $500 last night.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is very good news; at least the ship is heading in the right direction, and not sinking quite as quickly as some seemed to believe not that long ago.
I had a feeling something positive in the background was happening; the bit and pieces of news they have been releasing are rather positive.
And so for a birthday present to myself, I upped my $100 all in to a $500 last night.
Happy birthday and congratulations on both your upgrade and your confidence.

Top Bottom