• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/15/2014 - Ksla - Elio Motors Announces Delay, Production Expected To Start In 2016

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the upside, (1) the loan for the Elio will be less due to getting my 2016 tax return prior to the purchase (2) a May 4th birthday delivery might be possible :p
... There is more time to save. I'm sure other work in different areas will continue and improve. Maybe other cool things will be available! Maybe a diesel engine or turbo!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now, for sure I'll have to contact my estate attorney to include my "&" in the will.!!
Now at 72 not sure if it will be the pearly gates or EM factory gates!!
Certainly hope, RUCRAYZE, that you are able to realize your new Elio. That's my "wish" for ALL of us here. Many more of us fall into that age group where things begin to move quickly, shadows grow long and life is uncertain. Yes, there are some that have the luxury of waiting this thing out, but for the majority. . . . . . . . :rolleyes:

Like Z, we must chase our dreams to the very last precious moment.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
kiss of death

party is over…

next step BANKRUPTCY ….
Hey, EZ, Life comes with NO guarantees either, and yet you seem to have bought into that dream. What will be your next "step" when the Man upstairs declares BANKRUPTCY all of a sudden on life and calls you home?

Just wondering, because it is coming. . . . :eek:

And so is the Elio. . . . . ,for those of us with faith, & time. :)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you remember your history, Ford did not ask for a bail out. As for Elio, again, how do you know 100% that they will go into bankruptcy? Where is your proof? Or is your "proof" just your personal beliefs and trolling?
Ah, yes, Portia's! Could you just have shot an arrow into that "magic word;" "TROLLing?"

Top Bottom