• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/15/2014 - Ksla - Elio Motors Announces Delay, Production Expected To Start In 2016

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It TAKES money to make money. Even for cons. LOL
True but I just don't see anyone making much money yet. It seems they are spending an awful lot of money on prototypes and engine development and time on the road for anyone to be scamming anyone. If they were taking investments and not producing anything, I'd be leery. What I'd be more concerned with at this time is that they'll go into production, have problems, and go under before producing enough to get to me.

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was it the first part of the loan that has already been achieved or the next part, the one their working on now, that requires a company to show that it is able to rase the money with out the loan. If its the latter - - - SOL
MK

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I saw this coming as well, but I am starting to feel genuinely nervous about it now that it has actually happened. Hopefully I'm wrong, but if it comes down to government funding, we have a problem on our hands.

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bankruptcy to eliminate the debt ...

start up again next year debt free with cash in the bank

all the big guys did it, why won't Elio do it ?

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE THIS IS IF HE REFUNDS ALL THE 38,000 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS TO KEEP POSITIVE JUJU, OTHERWISE IT IS DONE ! NO ONE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO PUT IN ANY MORE MONEY, AND THAT WILLL ELIMINATE ANY POSSIBLE FINANCING …

dejavu...

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I saw this coming as well, but I am starting to feel genuinely nervous about it now that it has actually happened. Hopefully I'm wrong, but if it comes down to government funding, we have a problem on our hands.
Quoting myself, I do feel a bit better after listening to Paul, that they are showing progress, they are moving toward the overall goal, and that the manufacturers are still involved. I'll just bide my time and wait, still a huge bummer though.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bankruptcy to eliminate the debt ...

start up again next year debt free with cash in the bank

all the big guys did it, why won't Elio do it ?

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE THIS IS IF HE REFUNDS ALL THE 38,000 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS TO KEEP POSITIVE JUJU, OTHERWISE IT IS DONE ! NO ONE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO PUT IN ANY MORE MONEY, AND THAT WILLL ELIMINATE ANY POSSIBLE FINANCING …

dejavu...
If you remember your history, Ford did not ask for a bail out. As for Elio, again, how do you know 100% that they will go into bankruptcy? Where is your proof? Or is your "proof" just your personal beliefs and trolling?

Top Bottom