• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/16/2016 Letter From Paul Elio

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The fact is I am "Accurate" with my post. In these past 2 years this Elio has been advertised for $6.800 with including heat, air, electric windows, ETC as a base model. NEVER have I heard $6.800 "for the few who reserve the first year" Has anyone else?? Has any of the recent "all ins" been quoted a higher price? Have I missed something?? Its no secret anymore.......They need 240 million to get this into production period! Where they get it from is anybody's guess. And YES the Gub'ment loan & equipment sales are just a couple avenues. Where has it been mentioned that 60 million is "Suppose" to be on hand?? I don't recall reading that anywhere. While I'm sure they have some operating capital on hand, I don't believe its been made public. More accurate posts would be appreciated! Just a suggestion....
Hi Sllverbullet. I haven't read any of your postings and I don't know anything about your stated reputation on FB or here. I want to say Hi. I sent you a email so we can have a less public discussion. Your postings are "Accurate" in your perception but not fully in fact. I would enjoy talking with you.

I am seriously interested in buying your reservation to help you get out of this sinking ship (I'm paraphrasing).

Silverbullet

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Sllverbullet. I haven't read any of your postings and I don't know anything about your stated reputation on FB or here. I want to say Hi. I sent you a email so we can have a less public discussion. Your postings are "Accurate" in your perception but not fully in fact. I would enjoy talking with you.

I am seriously interested in buying your reservation to help you get out of this sinking ship (I'm paraphrasing).

I'm NOT FOR SALE! That would make me a "naysayer" While I may not like how this has transpired (Like many of us) I will rise or sink with this project. And whether you like my input or not to this forum. Just pass by my posts. I still want to be the first one in the hood to own one of these.

Top Bottom