• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/16/2016 Letter From Paul Elio

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
in reading Paul's letter a couple of things occurred to me .... first, no mention of the government loan .... it would be easy to speculate either way as to if that means anything ..... the second was this line : "Additionally, there are a few other strategies we are working on behind the scenes that we’ll be able to announce in the near future." .... that is the first/only time I've seen Paul Elio commit to releasing such information .... his letter doesn't convey to me that he doesn't see the production starting next year .... other than just to vent and/or hear myself rant and rave, watching, waiting and listening seems to offer the best way for me go and I'm content with that

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul is a con artist and politician. He lies just as good as they do and deflects blame also. Transparency my ass. I'm almost wondering if he should be shut down before he can rob more people. At least cut off the reservations.

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If he were so F'ing transparent we would know the status of the prototypes and the fact he hired a Wall Street firm how long ago? He's as transparent as a brick wall. He will always blow smoke up peoples asses until he sinks.

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have to ask, do you actually feel robbed?

I kinda do even though I knew the risk. If he were a streight shooter and not a lier I wouldn't feel as bad and give the man credit for trying. Honesty has always been the best policy and lets face it, Paul isn't honest. He will tell you he is and publish a PR statement prepaired by a professional PR firm (like the letter) and make many believe he is, but he isn't. Look at everything we're now just finding out, this couldn't be shared before yesterday? Paul is a deceptive lier, plain and simple.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's not so much the money but the lies. We are being lied to everyday of the year by our government and when Paul came to the front row we all expected to see some honesty in America. But we were wrong I guess.

Top Bottom