• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

10/12/2014 - Air Herald - Elio Motors Disappoint Local Louisiana Residents, Paul Elio Says Productio

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder where they got their 86mpg figure... some good researching and proofreading in that article, right? "Paul Elio said they've sold off the equipment"??? I thought they were just now going through the equipment...
That's pretty much what I thought too when I read that, but figured I'd post it anyway. It's the only news I've seen.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't calling you out at all. It is just amazing how little journalism is in some of these reports... makes me question other reports.
I didn't think you were calling me out. That article shows that you don't need facts to print whatever you want. Elio didn't buy the factory from GM. It doesn't get 86 mph. And I doubt Racer has sold any equiptment yet.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder where they got their 86mpg figure... some good researching and proofreading in that article, right? "Paul Elio said they've sold off the equipment"??? I thought they were just now going through the equipment...

The article was off on the 86 MPG but also on this statement, 'In some states, any vehicle that has less than three-wheels is automatically classified as a car'.
Looks like at least 1 'Air Head' at the Airherald ?

Top Bottom