• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

10/12/2014 - Air Herald - Elio Motors Disappoint Local Louisiana Residents, Paul Elio Says Productio

Edward43

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Air Herald is sometimes cited around these parts for their routine coverage of Elio Motor's progress. While I applaud their dedication they not infrequently write things that are demonstrably false, which undercuts any positive spin and calls into question the rare nugget that they dig up that has not been reported elsewhere.

Case in point. In today's Air Herald (http://airherald.com/elio-motors-di...l-elio-says-production-will-start-soon/12995/) the following nugget appears.

"In some states, any vehicle that has less than three-wheels is automatically classified as a car."

Now putting aside the vapid nature of the article as a whole, which any one of us could have achieved with equal plausibility given that it contains zero new information, the aforementioned statement is just wrong. Please find me a state of this Union where a two-wheeled vehicle is automatically NOT a motorcycle and IS automatically a car.

This is why it is a good idea to pay for a newspaper subscription. You might not like the spin, but at least they pay people to make a pretense of originality and editorial fact check. Give me some real news dammit!
That is for sure, and I like having it in my hand where I can study, who, what, where, and when, and why.

Top Bottom