• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2/5/2015 - Elio Motors Inc. Names Dave Schembri To Board Of Directors

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
<deleted snarky comment>

EDIT: I apologize. That came across pretty snarky. Let me rephrase that: From reading both of the announcements, I can only conclude that either a deliberate attempt at deception was made, or somebody is really out of the loop as to what is going on. My guess is the former.
Sigmond Freud would say you simply got in tough with your snarky side.

Elio-frustration-itus will do that.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have never bought a new car nor truck in my life. The elio is the only vehicle I have ever been excited about.
And what happens: the company practically falls apart before they make their first vehicle.
Maybe I can get the P4. On the other hand, I would probably have to fight every one else on this website for it.

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I rarely pay any attention whatsoever to Elio Motor's press releases, news feeds, inteviews, and PR products. Such infomercials are nearly always devoid of novelty. I keep my eyes peeled for only one bit of information: news on production-enabling funding.

No one wishes we had more to talk about than me, but which chair a BoD member occupies is neither news nor particuarly relevant. Parse it all you like - it can be entertaining and cathartic - but don't take any of these pronouncements very seriously, as it is no news masking as something positive to say.

Top Bottom