• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Nascar Season Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
talk about precision, on NASCAR's website they list the green flag will drop at 3:16:30 p.m. Eastern time for today's race at Michigan .... they are also showing a 60% chance of rain, hope they are wrong on that one

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
dang it .... laps to go, Danica running 16th and passing cars Suarez and Wallace mix it up and take her out .... congrats to Larson who lead the most laps .... also to Chase for coming in second

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Larson did it again, on the pole for tomorrow's race at Sonoma .... I'm not a fan of road course racing but am delighted to see my girl, Danica, will be starting 6th .... that will be her highest starting position this year .... she's the top Coke Driver, top Ford driver, top Stewart Haass driver .... I hope she can run a smooth race, one without some other driver wrecking her .... we will probably not get to see the race, we will be traveling home on our last day's drive returning from south Dakota

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Pull over when the race is on and watch it.
Or at least the last 1/2 hour or 45min. of it.
If the wife complains, tell her you have a cramp in your butt or leg.
That or leave REALLY early in the morning (more like tonight)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
7AM here and we've already revived multiple calls from family and friends wanting to know when we will get home .... if the race was on an oval I'd be hustling around trying to get on the road ASAP so as to be able to get back and watch as much of the race as possible .... with it being a road course, I don't have that motivation ....

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
7AM here and we've already revived multiple calls from family and friends wanting to know when we will get home .... if the race was on an oval I'd be hustling around trying to get on the road ASAP so as to be able to get back and watch as much of the race as possible .... with it being a road course, I don't have that motivation ....
What??? Why not? So much more knuckle crunching, it's on at noon here, and I will be glued in front of the big screen (and even better NORWALK Nationals right after <Drag racing>)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Larson was not his usual self today. Finished in the bottom half. Congratulations to Harvick & Bowyer and Stewart-Haas Rasing foe their 1-2 finish. Danica drove well in spite of everyone trying to take her out.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jr is on the pole for tonight's Coke Zero 400 at Daytona, coverage starts at 7PM Eastern on NBC .... with his history at Daytona, he has to be the favorite .... my girl starts 10th, the second highest starting position for AHR drivers .... she's really been doing well for the last few races

Top Bottom