• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Nascar Season Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, not bad so far, the 2 car had problems, and is a few laps down, but it's not essential for him, he already has multiple wins on the year.
The 22 of Lagono is the one in trouble, the one win he does have doesn't count because he got caught "fudging" a little (ok cheating) so he has a win, but it's not enough since he was penalized, he needs another win. I still hope that Chase #24 gets a win, so he is in, rather than counting on enough points to get him into the chase. We'll see how the day plays out, it's a long race.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
negative ..... it would be fine with me if he never wins another race .... have gotten to where I've also lost a great deal of respect for Joe Gibbs

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hurahhhh good for you, yes, Gibbs lost all of my respect when I saw what he did to teams, people, and the list goes on.
I never expected him to be, basically, scum.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
oh well, decent race, don't care for the winner .... my girl finished 25th (pretty much where she started and ran all night)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
All true, the Shrub wins another one, I really hop they find something wrong with the car, besides the dents in the roof.
I thought it was out of bounds to walk on your roof? Well he did it big time, and dented the roof in a few areas.
Oh well, as the races wind down to the chase, we can always hope that he doesn't make it very far, and Truex kicks butt big time!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
off weekend for the Monster drivers .... their next start is scheduled to be Sunday, September 3 | 6:00 PM EDT | NBCSN .... the XFINITY circuit is scheduled to run the Road America road course in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin Sunday, August 27 | 3:00 PM EDT | NBC

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Great track, lousy for spectators, but great on TV.
4 mile road course in the rolling Wisconsin hills, I'd been there 5 or 6 times for other races, and it is a nice place, lousy for watching the race, but very cool if you're in it.

Top Bottom