• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Nascar Season Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd also like to say that I started following Danica when she raced GoKarts and I'm a little disappointed that she hasn't done just a little bit better.No matter what she has opened a big door and drives far better than her off track critics .I wish her the very best .

agree .... she has folks making an effort to land a sponsor .... that's a huge expense and the number of corporations willing to spend that kind of money seems to be shrinking .... that said, she appears to me to be a perfect fit for Revlon, Estee Lauder, Mary Kay, or other similar corporations .... she has a huge fan base that based on paraphernalia sales, puts her in the top 10 most popular drivers

Last edited:

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here are my stats for the race Sunday;
Chevy: 3 out of 18 entered finished in the top 10.
Ford: 4 out of 13 entered finished in the top 10.
Toyota: 3 out of 9 entered finished in the top 10.
Only engine failures were in the Chevys.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
per NASCAR, in the 32nd of 36 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races this year, Martin Truex Jr. eclipsed 2,000 laps led for 2017. It happened in Stage 1 at Kansas Speedway, where he started from the pole position. Truex Jr. is just the 12th driver in the modern era (1972-present) to lead 2,000 laps in a single season .... a list of other 11 can be found at the link below

https://galleries.nascar.com/gallery/1540/drivers-with-2000-laps-led-in-a-season#/0

Top Bottom