• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Production A Long Shot...

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of my teachers would says, "If common sense was common, we wouldn't have The Jerry Springer Show."

Although, when you think about it, the reason there is a Jerry Springer show is because the situations are extraordinary. Common things don't make for good television. So I'd argue that the Jerry Springer show proves that Common Sense is actually common after all.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Jambe.

From the article: The only way to bring the Model 3 to market at the proposed base price, Musk said, “is to decouple (free supercharging) from the cost of the Model 3.”

"Decouple", eh? Nice word. lol

For the rest of the article, ugh, don't get me started. I'll leave it at that. :D
Back in the day, they used to call it DIVORCE. Decouple?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Although, when you think about it, the reason there is a Jerry Springer show is because the situations are extraordinary. Common things don't make for good television. So I'd argue that the Jerry Springer show proves that Common Sense is actually common after all.
OK. That's it.
I'm not EVEN going to try to follow this convaluted train of thought any further.
It's like trying to play twister with just your brain. :confused:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Never did. Still Doesn't.
aww cammon, you need to be more open to possibilities
A tandem-seat Elio with 4 wheels would simply loose it's coolness factor.
Four outriggers would make it look like an oversized soap-box derby car. :D
Ok, so maybe not from EM but it won't stop real car enthusiasts from modifying their "own" ELIO! The easiest from them is installing a compact high performance engine, fat tires, etc.- spare no expense! Ok so here I am getting carried away.....again!:D

Top Bottom