• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2018 Nascar Season Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree 110% nice tap and go on Harvick's part.
That is how it is done.
Good race, great win for the 4 team.
I can see them taking the crown this year.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
it was good to see Chase lead some laps and win a stage .... only the third stage win by a Chevy driver this season

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed, I sure would like to know why they're having such a problem with the Camaro's, they have been running them for years in the Busch League, and had success with them. There must be some change they want to see in it, so they sandbag it all year, then say they have to have XYZ change in them to make them competitive, look how it's been all year. And I bet NASCAR grants them the change then.
Since Ford get the Mustangs next year, they can say that they'll be blown off the tracks if they don't get that change.
I would sure like to know what change they're asking for.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
as a strong fan of Henry firearms and NASCAR I was delighted to see this press release :

Henry Repeating Arms is proud to make our debut in the NASCAR Xfinity Series with the #90 Chevrolet Camaro, being driven
by Andy Lally. Join us for a weekend of gears, guns, and gasoline at Road America in Elkhart Lake Wisconsin.

President and owner of Henry Repeating Arms, Anthony Imperato, will be in attendance to greet fans and cheer the Henry Camaro to victory. We'll be doing an on-site giveaway of a .308 Long Ranger, proudly manufactured in Rice Lake Wisconsin, not far from the track.

For those of you who can't be in attendance, stay tuned to our social media channels, as we'll be sharing content and streaming live throughout the weekend. The race will be televised live on NBC Sports at 3:20 PM ET on August 25th.

Attachments

• xfinity.jpeg
    xfinity.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 131
Top Bottom