• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2018 Nascar Season Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw some of the practice from there, what a mess, seems that it's not as easy as it appears to be.
And heard today, that the dominant force in NHRA Pro stock is jumping ship and going into NASCAR racing.
He start racing Pro Stock at 19 and now that he's 20, and the top of the pile, he's jumping ship, and is going to be a Noobie in Cup (actually I think he'll he going to the Nationwide series first, his name is Tanner Gray). There is a whole family of the Gray fame, that all raced Pro Stock.
I wish him luck, and hope they don't hurt him too bad.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
just watched the Xfinity race a Charlotte .... just to be clear up front I'm not a fan of road course racing .... if this is race is any example of things to come, they have ruined one of the best ovals on the NASCAR circuit .... it wasn't racing, it was following the leader .... only ONE lead change in the first stage when the leader spun out on his own .... a total of FOUR lead changes during the entire race .... about as much excitement as watching a merry-go-round

:(

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's just wait till tomorrow to pass judgement.
And they didn't ruin the track, it can go back to the way it was pretty easily.

Top Bottom